BLS CPR & AED Classes in Baltimore
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes
We offer the most individualized CPR training at a reasonable price because we keep our class sizes smaller and offer courses multiple times every week. Our Healthcare Provider CPR classes are certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) and CPR Certification Baltimore.
Baltimore CPR Classes
We offer the most individualized CPR training at a reasonable price because we keep our class sizes smaller and offer courses multiple times weekly. Our Healthcare Provider CPR classes are certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) and CPR Certification Baltimore.
We want to see EVERYONE able to respond to emergencies with this life-giving education!
The course covers —
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for adults, children, and infants,
- How to perform the seven steps of CPR,
- And how to use an AED machine.
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Baltimore Locations
Baltimore’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Across the US, over 600,000 emergency calls are made each day. Thousands of lives could be rescued from heart events, accidents, and strokes if more people experienced the American Heart Association CPR classes.
If you’re unsure about performing CPR or reacting during an emergency, remember that you will likely use your training on someone you know. Many victims of heart disease appear healthy and unintentional injuries happen without warning. We teach people like you every day, using the most widely recognized, accredited, and employer-accepted in-person approach, with a simple same-day certification experience.
Our CPR trainers ensure that you can fearlessly use your CPR, BLS, and AED machine skills and have the power to react in an emergency.
What is CPR?
After an individual has faced cardiac arrest, heart attack, stroke, or has drowned, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) is a medical process that helps revive breathing and a stopped heartbeat through a series of steps. This educational experience gives you skills to help people until first responders arrive.
Why Train With Us?
- Have complete confidence in being certified for any emergencies.
- Be more fully prepared to use your CPR knowledge due to our hands-on, streamlined class time and smaller group sizes.
- Our CPR training is certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) and prepares you for Basic Life Support (BLS) and Healthcare Provider CPR and AED in Baltimore.
- Walk away from the in-person training with your CPR certification cards in hand.
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
You will have attended the finest CPR and BLS classes and be certified with the AHA, meeting OSHA requirements. From learning the ABCs of CPR to utilizing an AED machine (the follow-up procedure to resuscitation), you will be confident in performing CPR during an emergency, whether attending to an adult, child, or infant.
Baltimore is accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Construction Sites
- Hospitality Industry
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
We love forming connections with the community and supporting our city through AHA CPR classes. You can either come to our training facility, or we can come to your mid-sized to large group!
When can I take my CPR certification course?
Class times are available weekly, enabling you to calendar your session based on your availability.
When will my CPR certification expire?
You are required to renew CPR Classes and your certification every two years to keep your knowledge fresh and help you continue to feel confident performing CPR.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.