Baltimore CPR Renewal Classes
CPR Certification Baltimore provides the best, hands-on CPR renewal courses in an interactive environment. This course is for anyone who has taken an AHA BLS CPR class in the past. Even if you have a gap in your CPR certification, you may still sign up for the recertification class.
This class is 100% certified by the American Heart Association (AHA), and it gives you the exact training you need to remain compliant with OSHA and your job or school requirements. Once you finish your skills test in person, you can walk away with your CPR certification and BLS renewal card that day.
Our CPR Renewal Training Includes
- Same Day CPR Card
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Baltimore Locations
5.0 Review Rating
Natasha, Medical Assistant
“"This was just the right environment to get recertified with BLS CPR. The instructor was amazing and brought the years of experience on the job to the classroom. I was very impressed with the level of knowledge that the instructor had. Learning was made interactive and fun, which was a lot better than feeling like a typical boring class. Highly recommended."”
“"Awesome experience! I've taken many BLS classes before and this is by far the best class ever. The course was great and I enjoyed the excellent teaching. I really learned the process well and definitely feel more confident. I’d surely recommend this location to anyone that is looking to get certified."”
“"Just had my BLS CPR and First Aid certification and it was so great. Got both certs knocked out in one day. The instructor made it fun and covered all the material in a clear and concise manner. If you still have questions afterwards, the company will continue to extend their support. The facility is nice, as well as easy to get in and out of. Strongly recommend signing up for this class!"”
Baltimore’s Best CPR Renewal Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
The lifesaving training you might need on the job is CPR or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation. From surface chest compressions to knowing rescue breathing, it is essential to learn how to perform these steps if you find yourself responding to a medical emergency! Keeping your skills sharp is essential to the American Heart Association so that you can efficiently give life support.
Who Needs CPR Certification Renewal?
When you’re working or making a difference in your world, it can be easy to forget about the status of your CPR certification — but remaining up-to-date on your certification keeps you able to help save a life. If you have a close-to-expired certification or expired status, you can take our course to regain CPR/AED/BLS requirements.
What to Expect in Your CPR Recertification
After this training, you can continue to confidently perform CPR during an emergency, whether attending to an infant, child, or adult.
We will review —
- Identifying the seven CPR steps
- Finding the pulse
- Performing palm and finger chest compressions
- Restoring regular breathing
- Using an AED machine
By regaining your AHA certification, you will satisfy your job requirements, meet OSHA requirements, and leave 100% sure you can help anyone needing CPR. All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification
Baltimore, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Private and Public Schools
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nursing schools and Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
- We provide the most widely recognized and accredited training.
- We give personal training due to our hands-on elements, streamlined class time (with a great portion of the class you will complete from home), and smaller group sizes.
- We love developing connections with — and supporting — our community! You can either come to us or we can come to you.
- We offer the ease of you earning your AHA CPR certification card on the same day.
How long does CPR certification last?
You must renew your CPR certification training every two years to keep your skills and knowledge current.
When can I take my CPR renewal course?
We offer weekly CPR renewal course options. Simply pick which time best matches your availability.