Baltimore Infant CPR Classes
Our Infant CPR classes are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR in Baltimore.
When you’re committing to learning Infant CPR, you might as well go the extra few steps to be trained for all life stages — so as a bonus, with your baby CPR training class,CPR for children and adults are included, free of charge!
Whether you’re a parent looking to safely care for your newborn or are a professional caregiver that needs training, you will gain the resources you need to protect and care for your young one and get the top-level infant-caregiving CPR that your employer requires!
Our Infant CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Baltimore Locations
5.0 Review Rating
Natasha, Medical Assistant
“"This was just the right environment to get recertified with BLS CPR. The instructor was amazing and brought the years of experience on the job to the classroom. I was very impressed with the level of knowledge that the instructor had. Learning was made interactive and fun, which was a lot better than feeling like a typical boring class. Highly recommended."”
“"Awesome experience! I've taken many BLS classes before and this is by far the best class ever. The course was great and I enjoyed the excellent teaching. I really learned the process well and definitely feel more confident. I’d surely recommend this location to anyone that is looking to get certified."”
“"Just had my BLS CPR and First Aid certification and it was so great. Got both certs knocked out in one day. The instructor made it fun and covered all the material in a clear and concise manner. If you still have questions afterwards, the company will continue to extend their support. The facility is nice, as well as easy to get in and out of. Strongly recommend signing up for this class!"”
Baltimore’s Best Infant CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Infants and young children typically require CPR to address a breathing issue or cardiac arrest caused by breathing issues. Here are a few reasons why it’s so important to know infant-specific CPR:
- In 2018, over 21,000 babies died, with SIDS and suffocation being the 4th and 5th primary causes.
- 7,000+ children suffer from cardiac arrest each year. The most common reason for cardiac arrest in young children is respiratory failure or choking.
- Other times that infants require CPR attention include near-drowning, severe asthma, smoke inhalation, head trauma, electrical shock, and poisoning.
In your CPR training, you will learn —
- How to relieve a baby choking,
- Prevent, spot, and respond to breathing and heart emergencies,
- And handle an infant during a crisis.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation combines rescue breathing and chest compressions to revive an individual after a life-threatening event. CPR provides oxygen-rich blood flow to vital organs, including the brain, and can restore breathing until first responders arrive and give more life support.
Note: Only perform CPR on infants who are not breathing independently or are unconscious/unresponsive.
Why Train With Us?
- Be more fully prepared to use your CPR knowledge due to our hands-on, streamlined class time and smaller group sizes.
- Our Infant CPR classes are 100% certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) and prepares you for Basic Life Support (BLS) and Healthcare Provider CPR and AED in Baltimore.
- Obtain the most recognized CPR Certification in the USA.
- Walk away from the in-person training with your CPR certification card in hand.
- Have complete confidence in being CPR Certified for any emergencies.
What to Expect in Your CPR Classes
You will have attended the finest CPR and BLS classes and be 100% certified with the AHA, meeting OSHA requirements. From learning the ABCs of CPR to working an AED machine (the follow-up procedure to resuscitation), you will be confident in performing CPR during an emergency, whether attending to an adult, child, or infant.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Baltimore, including —
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
When can I take my Infant CPR certification course?
We offer training opportunities weekly so that you can schedule your class based on your availability.
When will my CPR certification expire?
You must renew your CPR certification every two years, sustaining your skills to perform CPR. To continue, simply sign up for one of our next classes for Infant CPR!